Sunday, March 15, 2009

Temple

I got to go to the Temple on Saturday. It was really fun and of course spiritual. We had to be at the church at five thirty am.(I was so tired!) I sat in the back of the car with Shelby and Whitney. We slept like all the way to Oklahoma City! I got to do 15 confirmations and 15 baptisms. It took forever we were there for like three hours. Clarksville was there to and I got to talk to Jessica Scott and we talked about David Archuleta the whole time. Then we went ti CiCis and then we were on the way home. Me and Shelby played hangman on my IPod touch and then talked thru the notes. Then I told her about Youth Conference omlets, and "spicy". I was really tired by the time i got home and then i went to Cassandra's house and we rented like five movies and I mad it thru one and half then I fell asleep.(Sweet Land is a STUPID movie) Anyway I g2g and cut out a sewing pattern tomorrow or Tuesday I will post some pictures of the temple trip.

If ye love me keep the commandments John 14:15

No comments:

Post a Comment